- Ensure complete and timely communication and data flow between warehouse, accounting, and finance team on warehousing and inventory related matters.
- Involve in the monthly financial close process by ensuring all warehouse related transaction and costs are properly and completely recorded and reported.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
- Interact at all levels and with warehouse budget owners or other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close and all management reporting and statutory reporting.
- Responsible accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and has ultimate authority over classification and booking of all transactions
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and establishes the proper techniques to discover and prevent errors/fraud.
- Ensure all the monthly management accounts with all its supporting schedules (mainly all the balance sheets accounts) are prepared in a timely and accurate manners.
- 2-3 years of experience handling inventory and retail transaction
- Coming from retail, FMCG, and pharmaceuticals industry is a plus
- Experience in big 4 accounting firm is a plus
Willing to be placed in Sunter Warehouse, North Jakarta
Willing to travel to other cities
- Experience with Warehousing and Inventory processes (inbound, returns, outbound, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to gather and communicate data logically, accurately, and concisely
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Programs