We seek your understanding that priority will be given to candidates who can work from Singapore in the next few months. Due to the border restrictions in view of COVID-19, we might not be able to secure work visas for candidates who are not located in Singapore currently. Please be assured that our team is monitoring the situation closely and will revise our position according to the evolving travel/visa restrictions.
- Generate daily operational related data reports, analyze quantitative data, and investigate variances
- Report variances to the Business Development team and recommend operational procedures improvement
- Troubleshoot data sources and databases
- Communicate with product team and business team to understand business process or changes
- Perform deep dive analysis on generated results
- Develop and implement data visualization/dashboard, data analytics and other strategies in attaining service level agreements using spreadsheets or any available data analysis/dashboard tools
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in the collected data sets.
- Participate and support ad hoc projects requiring additional analysis and data-heavy reporting
- Propose improvements to operational processes
- Graduate of BS/BA Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics, and other related courses
- At least 2 years experience in data analytics
- At least 2 years experience in python and SQL
- Experience in handling Warehouse operation data is an advantage
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- High analytical ability - critical and logical thinking and optimization
- Passion for problem-solving, improving and/or implementing processes
- Highly motivated, structured and methodical with a high degree of initiative.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Able to work independently or cross functionally.