- Release Management throughout the development life cycle of ALL projects in Shopee.
- Define and control software release scope and version, at the same time plan and conduct actual release management on weekly feature, ad hoc enhancement, and fix updates.
- Manage code freeze during big promotional campaign periods, balance between feature release speed and system stability.
- Continuously review and optimise on the release management flow to accommodate the fast business growth.
- Facilitate change management on new processes and workflows, conduct stakeholder trainings and follow ups.
- Design and develop release automation tools which automates the routine tasks in release management process across multiple environments and systems.
- Be the gatekeeper for the critical software environments, including UAT, Staging and Production environments, manage all the release matters related to these environments.
- High potential fresh graduates with no prior experience on release management are also welcomed.
- Graduates from a reputable University with Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong sense of ownership is a must.
- Strength in coordination and communication is essential in this role.
- Clear logical and critical thinking.
- Positive, "can-do” attitude, and being able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge on software development (Python) and hands-on experience on Git will be a plus.
- Past experience in release management or change management will be a plus.