The Digital Business Team is responsible for running the business unit of Shopee's non-physical items and
selected services. Developing the strategy of their product category and collaborating with internal & external stakeholders to execute the business objectives of Shopee Philippines.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining good working relationships with merchant’s decision makers or representatives
• Create category strategic choices and vision, commercial innovations, and marketing elements across all media, while collaborating with multi-function teams.
• Expected to build your part of the business as if it were your own.
• Developing a marketing plan to identify specific marketing tactics.
• Work closely with Business Intelligence to identify potential markets for your product category.
• Input regarding the business based on feedback from customers and market research.
• Contribute to the product planning process
• Responsible for the sales of the category: conduct sales forecasting for your category and report on the key figures
• Holds a bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record
• With minimum three (3) years’ relevant work experience in handling digital goods and vouchers under telecommunication, travel, dining, leisure & entertainment, and other services
• Flexible, adaptive, and versatile. Needs to be able to slot into different teams
• Proven ability to communicate with both creative and buying teams
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Understand and be an advocate for consumers needs
• Detail-oriented, creative problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Amenable to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
• Flexible to work long hours on occasion