- Collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver campaign goals through a wide range of media partners including ad networks, affiliates, DSPs, etc.
- Have complete ownership of the campaign measurement, creative and data approach to drive efficient strategies through partners.
- Align with various internal teams including Account Managers, Adtech/Martech, and Creative teams in campaign planning to deliver branding/performance goals during big sales.
- Own partner relationship, and act as a daily point of contact to manage and resolve partner queries on various topics including creative, tracking, and internal documentation such as financial entries/billing.
- Proactively discuss and lead campaign performance decisions within the team and partners to drive cost efficiency.
- Manage and deliver high-quality reporting and data tracking for internal/external sharing.
- Drive market analysis to explore new partnership opportunities to achieve constant growth.
- Assist stakeholders with the strategic decisions of recent market/industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business analytics, or other quantitative majors required.
- 2-3 years digital marketing experience in planning/buying
- Understand market and digital landscape requirements to develop a successful communication strategy.
- Understanding of mobile tracking solutions and ad frauds.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Passion for performance marketing and experience with start-up environment is desired.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Ecommerce experience is a plus.