- Research and identify key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals
- Identify, recruit and build strong relationships with social influencers through seeding programs and regular communication
- Develop customized activations with influencers in line with brand and campaign requirements
- Secure and negotiate earned and paid placements including interviews, reviews, news items, giveaways, video segments, etc.
- Stay on top of industry trends, the latest PR/social media advancements and relevant campaigns
- Good degree from recognized university.
- Excellent command of English.
- Have good understanding of Social Media and Influencer’s landscape
- Creative, proactive in updating trends and knowledge in social media, influencers; social networking
- Good communication and negotiation skill.
- Prior experience in eCommerce marketing and/or influencer management will be a bonus.
- Reliable and a good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.