- Ensure portfolio risk is managed for Sea's fintech iniatives, which include ShopeePayLater and other projects in the pipeline.
- Work alongside operational managers to manage all aspects of risk relating to Fintech loans and roll-out solutions via agile and data-driven approach.
- Lead Credit Scoring Development with high-level of discipline and engagement with the development teams. Meet defined milestones and delivery dates.
- Manage Credit Insurance Claims and negotiation with relevant insurance parties.
- Own weekly and monthly reporting on the state of the initiatives you own.
- Utilize metrics to deep-dive into issues and uncover business-driving trends and patterns
- Manage engagement with multiple stakeholders including Tax, Legal, Operations, Tech, and FBA, design, and business.
- 5+ years of experience working on large-scale enterprise systems or systems with a complex business logic.
- Experience in finance, insurance and/or fintech industries preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with clear track records of impact.
- Comfortable with challenging status quo, creative, and possess grit to drive idea to fruition.
- Structured and effective communication skills with ability to influence.
- CRMP (Certified Risk Management Professional) is a plus.