- Manage, control and monitoring quality of customer service department.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to CS team lead and Head of Operations.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Provide training and coaching cs agent for service improvement.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for CS staff.
- Design and run CS training program
- Provides feedback to call CS team leader and Head of operations
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- At least 2 years of call center customer care experience, preferably in eCommerce business.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level of expertise with MS office.
- Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge in eCommerce business
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.