- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (e.g. cost-benefit, forecasting, impact analysis, cohort analysis…etc).
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual display of quantitative information.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for business priorities.
- Effectively communicate solutions and analysis results to business teams to drive business optimization
- Other tasks as assigned by team lead
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- At least 1-year experience with Strong Data processing capabilities, including but not limited to SQL, Excel, Google Script, Superset, etc.
- Ability to work independently and with others