The Global Leaders Program is a 2-year management trainee program consisting of four 6-month local and overseas rotations, designed for highly enthusiastic and ambitious young talents in Malaysia. You will be given the responsibility to drive Shopee’s most impactful projects and the opportunity to work with different teams in Malaysia and Singapore. This will give you an eye-opening experience and regional exposure at the same time. You will be expected to take on a multitude of responsibilities to support the expansion of our eCommerce platform across the region.
Throughout the program, you will also be guided under the direct mentorship of the senior management team. At the end of the program, you would have experienced a significant amount of professional and personal growth which will fast-track your career in the eCommerce industry.
What is in store for you?
- Very competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work on most impactful projects
- Rotation to local and overseas functions
- Mentorship under senior management
- Professional and personal growth
- Accelerated career progression
Who are we looking for?
- Critical Thinkers – Resourceful, tenacious individuals who always strive to tackle hard problems and think out of the box.
- Self-Starters – Determined individuals who are willing to lead change and make a real impact.
- Passionate Individuals – Enthusiastic individuals who are tenacious in what they do.
- Bachelor’s degree from any discipline, taken in a reputable local university or top overseas university
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in extra-curricular activities or any other exceptional achievements
- Fresh graduates or candidates with up to 2 years of working experiences
- Effective communication skills in English
- Can work individually or in a team
- Good at problem solving, logical reasoning, and analytical thinking
- Has the entrepreneurial drive, is highly collaborative and resourceful, and has a keen eye for details
- Can easily adapt to change and receptive to ambiguity
Our selection process:
- Round 1 – Written Assessments, Leaderless Group Discussion and an Interview with HR
- Round 2 – Case Study Interview with Business Manager
- Final Round – Group Interview with Shopee Senior Management
Deadline for Applications: 28th February 2020
Applications are accepted and processed on a rolling basis. Send in your application early!