Shopee Global Leaders Program is a 2-year management trainee program consisting of four 6-month local and overseas rotations, designed for highly enthusiastic and ambitious young talents in Taiwan. You will be given the responsibility to drive Shopee’s most impactful projects and the opportunity to work with different teams in Taiwan and Singapore. This will give you an eye-opening experience and regional exposure at the same time. You will be expected to take on a multitude of responsibilities to support the expansion of our eCommerce platform across the region.
Be a part of our fast-growing team and contribute to our tremendous growth in Taiwan. Join our dynamic and exciting team to have the chance for you to lead and make a real impact!
Possible rotations include:
- Business Transformation
- Product Management
- Good bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from any discipline universities.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in extra-curricular activities or any other exceptional achievements
- Fresh graduates or candidates with up to 2-year working experience
Application Attachment (Must):
- Resume (Chinese Version)
- Resume (English Version)
- Academic Transcript
Please merge your Chinese and English resume, and upload through [Resume/CV] belowed.
- Round 1 – Written Assessments
- You will be invited to take assessments either online or offline focusing on GMAT Data Sufficiency, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning.
- Round 2 – Group Discussion and HR Interview
- You will be invited to go through a group case discussion and a 1:1 interview with our recruiter.
- Round 3 – Case Study Interviews with Business Manager
- You will be invited to a case study interview with our business managers, where your problem-solving skills and business knowledge will be assessed.
- Round 4 – Group Interview with Shopee Senior Management
- In the last round, you will meet our senior management team and go through an intensive group discussion and interview on a Shopee case study.
- Congrats on getting onboard the Global Leaders Program!
Reminder: If you can't find your shool name, please choose "others" instead, thank you!