- Document events through high quality photo and video coverage
- Conceptualize, design, and produce creative materials (both printed and virtual) including but not limited to, posters, brochures, fliers, tarpaulins, signage, templates, logos, presentations, etc.
- Assist in the content creation for employee engagement events on social media (i.e. Linkedin)
- Assist in program planning and implementation of employee engagement activities and other HR events.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers in the production of creative materials and event styling.
- Coordinate with internal departments in making sure that the branding is being followed in all the creative materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Highly creative with advanced knowledge in photography and videography, and use of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high energy and positive outlook
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Communication Arts, or the equivalent.
- Willing to work during weekends (e.g. campus events and campaigns) when necessary
- Open to fresh graduates with impressive portfolio