Be part of the Live Stream team and play a pivotal role in the growth of Shopee’s new engagement vertical – Shopee LIVE, where we provide engagement opportunities for brands and sellers through in-app live streaming. He or she will assist in conceptualization, creation, development and execution of Shopee livestreams.
If you find a real kick in creating content and coordination across multiple functions to turn ideas into reality, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Coordinate across different functions (e.g. marketing, business development, finance etc) and external parties (e.g. brands, sellers etc) for content and execution
- Assist in administrative tasks and marketing operations, such as crafting of messaging for livestream incentives and sending out of rewards through backend system
- Track, monitor and understand livestream performance through insights and analytics
- Prepare reporting and provide insights on business trends to internal and external stakeholders
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably in a communications/marketing related major
- Open to working weekends, nights and flexible hours, should livestream be scheduled to be during off-work hours
- Excellent command of English. Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Fast learner and hands-on executer with a positive attitude
- Reliable and a good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Only full-time interns will be considered (3-6 months)