Gathering and analyzing data
- Interview and observe process participants to gather information adequately to create detailed standard operation procedure.
- Study documents and reports to familiar with department’s operation methods.
- Eliciting information from process participants on how the processes actually work before documenting.
- Identify and mapping all business process, any related activities for process improvement
Creating/maintaining SOP & workflow
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and training materials.
- Visualize diagrams and workflow in the form of business process models
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by others.
- Managing process change.
- Liaise with process owner to monitor, measure and provide feedback on process performance.
- Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Quickly identify internal control deficiencies and draw the appropriate conclusions.
- Managing process change
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Process Mapping and/or Business Process flows; experience working in E-Commerce business is a plus
- Excellence in English communication skills.
- Excellence in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze processes and workflows
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to develop strong relationships other departments.
- Good resource management and high accountability.
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure in fast paced environment.