- Drive and own high-level strategic initiatives, and at the same time, hands-on with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Analyze, align and evaluate business requirements, feasibility and value of the feature requests with both business and regional product teams in Singapore and Shenzhen to deliver a comprehensive and accurate Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Perform User Acceptance Test (UAT) for newly implemented functions
- Design and generate training materials for internal and external users
- Respond to system related queries, perform troubleshooting, and propose solutions to the reported issues
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Self-starter and a quick learner, independent and flexible, with strong customer focus
- Strong stakeholder management skills with customer-oriented and execution-focused mindset.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced and agile environment, with a willingness and attitude to learn new tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and English speaking is a must in order to collaborate with internal stakeholders
- 1 - 2 years work experience in E-Commerce or Internet service industry is a plus