SERVICED BY SHOPEE RETAIL ANALYTICS
• Responsible for data gathering, analysis and initiative tracking in support of the development of SBS, the company’s warehousing and fulfillment services
• Provide timely in-depth reports of warehouse performance and drivers
• Aid in preparation and tracking of business unit KPIs (i.e. inventory health management, budget)
• Conduct analysis and formulate insights based on available data
• Distil and summarize data sets into understandable summaries and actionable suggestions
• Assist in overall operational execution of warehouse initiatives and strategies
• Coordinate and align with different business units on warehouse initiatives
• Help plan and implement activities, conduct market research, gather intelligence and consumer behaviour research
• Possesses Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management, Accoun or any relevant study
• With minimum one (1) year of relevant experience in finance/accounting, strategy/planning, project management and data analysis
• Industry experience in e-commerce, technology, and retail is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, G Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint
• Skilled in SQL, Tableau or any Data Visualization tools is a plus, but not required
• Strong comprehension, willingness to learn, adaptability and is flexible to the pace of the industry
• Superior analytical capabilities and writing abilities
• Good communication and implementation skills has experience in coordination and negotiation.
• Strong ability to work in a team, warm, attentive, responsible and can complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Amenable to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
• Flexible to work long hours on occasion