The Serviced by Shopee (SBS) Analytics is tasked with data gathering, analysis and initiative tracking in support of of the development of SBS, the company’s warehousing and fulfillment business.
- Provide timely in-depth reports of warehouse performance and drivers
- Aid in preparation and tracking of business unit KPIs (i.e. inventory health management, budget)
- Conduct analysis and formulate insights on available data
- Distil and summarize data sets into understandable summaries and actionable suggestions
- Assist in overall operational execution of warehouse initiatives and strategies
- Coordinate with the team and align with different business units on warehouse initiatives
- Help plan and implement activities, conduct market research, gather intelligence and consumer behaviour research
- Proficient in Microsoft Microsoft Excel, GDoc Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint (proficiency in SQL, Tableau/ Data Visualization tools is a plus)
- With at least one (1) year of experience in a technical field and holds a bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Marketing or similar relevant field.
- With financial background
- Strong comprehension, willingness to learn, adaptability and is flexible to the pace of the industry
- Superior analytical capabilities and writing abilities
- Good communication and implementation skills, has experience in coordination and negotiation.
- Strong ability to work in a team, warm, attentive, responsible and is able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.