Shop Leads (Vendor Operations)
Overview: This role will leverage strong analytical and management skills to drive key metrics such as inventory turns, operations efficiency and on time availability of the product. This role will be involved in different touch points from supplier registration until reverse logistics, ensuring that all products are well accounted for.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts the planning of stock inbounding and replenishment.
- Management of shop performance including but not limited to: Response time, return and refund %, Out of Stock (NFR) and on time delivery (LSR), Sales.
- Coordinates with RMs, KAMs, CMS and Warehouse leads regarding strategic and operational approach for managed shops.
- Observe and solve the issues related but not limited to: seller compliance to Shopee standards, packaging guidelines, inventory, outbound and inbound operational challenges, etc.
- Management of shops inventory accuracy in fulfillment centers, marketing promotions, pricing, etc.
- Willing to work or relocate to Laguna, Calamba
- Fresh graduates with Supply Chain or IE degree is encouraged to apply.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and with enthusiasm (verbal communication skills) in English and Filipino
- Ability to work in an environment that is fast-paced and constantly changing to achieve innovative solutions
- Strong analytical skills to be able to interpret, report and plan based on metrics
- Ability to use Microsoft Office to analyze and present metrics and KPI’s
- Leadership, teamwork and experience in staff development is an advantage
- Ability to successfully engage and lead individual and team discussions and meetings
- Ability to work with other departments, understand their processes and their constraints
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines