- Build trust relationships with a portfolio of key brands, including driving engagement and conversion through Shopee Live
- Initiate marketing strategy and content to help sellers grow
- Able to use data to analyse and give meaningful feedback to sellers to improve and grow
- Educating sellers on Shopee features, promotional campaign and operation part
- Able to coordinate with cross functional team to identify issues and follow up on solutions.
- Deliver multiple projects to support feature growth and able to follow through to ensure excellent quality of execution
- Able to collaborate with other team members to achieve team goals and able to share ideas to help team to improve performance.
- Have high accountability and responsibility to follow through each task as well as high ownership of each account
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business, art or related fields
- 2-3 years experienced in Key Account Management, Online Business, Brand Management, Merchandiser, Business Development (have a product knowledge in E-commerce would be a plus)
- Strong communication skills and excellency in presentation skills
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Logical thinking, strong problem solving skills
- Good command of English