- Design suitable product solutions to ensure compliance and meet regulations of different markets.
- Work effectively with business team, engineering team, infrastructure team on delivering product solutions.
- Able to actively participate in architecture and design reviews, understanding the technical implementation deeply and ensure we can fulfil regulatory/industry requirements without any gap.
- Manage cross-team compliance projects such as license application, IT audit, penetration test and etc.
- Follow up closely with payment industry compliance, and risk management trends
- Contribute to business operations & compliance metrics.
- Develop training methodologies and processes based on compliance requirements.
- Challenge yourself in a diverse and dynamic work environment with frequent cross-department initiatives;
- Take ownership of your projects, communicate requirements and timelines with stakeholders, and ensure that projects are completed with high quality.
- Interest in the booming FinTech industry.
- Interested in Compliance & Risk management.
- Relevant experience in compliance/audit is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, with clear logical thinking.
- Experience in working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers and system engineers.
- Positive and eager-to-learn attitude, and an excellent team player.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, technology or equivalent professional experience.