- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly campaign team
- Lead and direct the creative direction for the video production team and social media team in the production of all marketing collateral (all social media format, with video as focus)
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Oversee each campaign proposals on content (both video & social media) and manage key stakeholders in this focused area
- Oversee video content quality, deliverables and timelines
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to community teams (Social Media & Production team)
Professional Experience and Skills
Creative lead job descriptions typically ask for at least five to eight years of experience. Top candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite. Experience performing or managing a range of creative positions, such as graphic designer, art director and copywriter, is important. Expert knowledge/strong business acumen is a major plus.
It’s essential that creative lead have stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills, too. The best creative leads have elevated soft skills that enable them to inspire creativity and work well with different personality types — all while juggling various projects.