We seek your understanding that priority will be given to candidates who can work from Singapore in the next few months. Due to the border restrictions in view of COVID-19, we might not be able to secure work visas for candidates who are not located in Singapore currently. Please be assured that our team is monitoring the situation closely and will revise our position according to the evolving travel/visa restrictions.
Our team aims to provide the data-driven insights to financial service business and product teams, helping them to resolve the business problems achieve business success.
- Gather business requirements from different business/product functions and translate them into big data analytical problem.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis or suitable visualisations on business issues and interpret the analytical insight to the stakeholders.
- Implement the analytical insight into the business process by coordinating different functions and/or stakeholders
- Design, develop and implement machine learning / causal inference models and present the explainable outcomes to support the organisation’s operations and execution of key business strategies.
- Design, automate and maintain mission-critical dashboards for our business units using SQL and/or Pyspark
- Background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Science or other data-analytical fields
- At least 2 years of experience in analytical roles and familiar with Python and SQL
- Experience in solving business problems by analytical method (e.g modelling, visualization, graph analysis...)
- Experience in implementing analytical insight and/or predictive model into the business process is a plus
- Experience in bank or financial-related industry is a plus
- Strong passion for data analysis by taking related courses, participating DA/DS competition or developing projects in Github continuously is a plus
- Familiar with Hadoop ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, Hive) is a plus