Our team aims to provide the data-driven insights to financial service business and product teams, helping them to resolve the business problems achieve business success.
- Gather business requirements from different business/product functions and translate them into big data analytical problem.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis or suitable visualisations on business issues and interpret the analytical insight to the stakeholders.
- Implement the analytical insight into the business process by coordinating different functions and/or stakeholders
- Design, develop and implement machine learning / causal inference models and present the explainable outcomes to support the organisation’s operations and execution of key business strategies.
- Design, automate and maintain mission-critical dashboards for our business units using SQL and/or Pyspark
- Background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Science or other data-analytical fields
- At least 2 years of experience in analytical roles and familiar with Python and SQL
- Experience in solving business problems by analytical method (e.g modelling, visualization, graph analysis...)
- Experience in implementing analytical insight and/or predictive model into the business process is a plus
- Experience in bank or financial-related industry is a plus
- Strong passion for data analysis by taking related courses, participating DA/DS competition or developing projects in Github continuously is a plus
- Familiar with Hadoop ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, Hive) is a plus