- Design, conduct and analyze
- Qualitative studies such as field observations, interviews, usability tests and customer feedback for existing and future products.
- Quantitative studies such as surveys to evaluate impact of product changes and to understand user sentiments.
- Study competitor platforms, market trends, consumer behavior to identify opportunities.
- Communicate research findings to ensure a holistic view of our users and collaborate closely with stakeholders (e.g. Product, Design, Operations, Business Development) to drive improvements in customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Statistics, Psychology, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience doing quantitative and/or qualitative, especially user research (e.g. interviews, usability tests, field observations, surveys).
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese (verbal and written)
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data from both quantitative and qualitative sources
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of curiosity
- Good team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of integrity and responsibility