As an Analyst, you will work closely with our Salesforce team to support local Shopee countries’ business and processes in Salesforce. You will assist in project coordination and implementation of recommended initiatives and workflows that improves user-experience and productivity.
- Work closely with Salesforce Business Analyst to support local Shopee countries.
- Be part of the team to identify gaps, make recommendations and define business requirements through user stories or BRDs.
- Supporting Business Analysts during project testing and implementation to ensure business requirements are translated into output that fulfills business needs.
- Conduct testing with relevant parties to improve Salesforce CRM design and structure
- Project coordination of Salesforce projects
- Document, manage and prioritize user requests for system changes
- Pickup and solve the operational issues that reported by the user.
- Monitor status of data integration with Salesforce as part of the daily SOP
- Polytechnic - Diploma from a recognized Polytechnic
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Responsible, independent and a good team player
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Basic excel skills is a must