- Greet clients and visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person; answering or referring inquiries.
- Screen phone calls and coordinate incoming correspondence to the right person.
- Answer, forward and screen phone calls.
- Coordinate inbound and outbound documents, postal and messenger services.
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as: prepare stationeries and other tasks as needed.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings.-
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 1 year experience in relevant field
- Good Command of English both speaking and writing.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required.
- Service mind.