The Category Management Analytics is tasked with data gathering, analysis and initiative tracking in support of category development for Shopee. He/She will assist the Category Manager in it’s day to day administrative and operational activities, and ensure team deadlines are met
- Coordinate with the team and align with different business units on Category initiatives
- Conduct Category analysis and formulate insights on the data
- Provide timely in-depth reports of Category performance and drivers
- Distil and summarize data sets into understandable summaries and actionable suggestions
- Assist in overall operational execution of category initiatives and strategies
- Help plan and implement other category activities, responsible for conducting market research, gather intelligence and consumer behaviour research
- Responsible for the planning of sales marketing and understanding effectiveness
- Write, plan and execute the category enterprise plan
- Assist the team in developing Joint Business Plans with counter-parties
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Sales Force, GDoc Suite
- Proficient in VBA, SQL or Python is a plus
- With at least two (2) years of experience in a technical field and holds a bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration or similar relevant field.
- Strong comprehension, willingness to learn, adaptability and is flexible to the pace of the industry
- Superior analytical capabilities and writing abilities
- Good communication and implementation skills, has experience in coordination and negotiation.
- Strong ability to work in a team, warm, attentive, responsible and is able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Practices high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be flexible to work long hours on occasion