- Design, conduct and analyze qualitative studies (field observations, interviews, usability tests) and quantitative studies (surveys) to understand user sentiments.
- Study competitor platforms and market trends to identify opportunities.
- Communicate research findings to ensure a holistic view of our users and collaborate closely with stakeholder (e.g. Product, Design, Operations, Business Development) to drive improvements in customer experience.
Requirements:Ability to analyze and synthesize data from both qualitative and quantitative sources.
- Have critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of curiosity.
- Good team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Experienced in Qualitative and Quantitative research methodologies and fieldwork (3-4 years)
- Preferrably background from Psychology/ Sociology/ Anthropology (other background will be considered as well)
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Bahasa and English