- Locate and establish hub during start up phase
- Set up hubs and look out for rental for shops
- Conduct training for Hub Lead and Fleet supervisor respective hubs
- Continue to look for suitable Hub Head and Fleet Supervisor to oversee overall hub day to day operation
- To monitor Region Hub, ability to monitor at least 4 hubs, including looking for hub drivers and riders
- Liaise with legal rules and regulations on hub registration
- Track, monitor and ensure on time shipment delivery from picked up to end customer
- Manage and hire Staff/Subcon/Part time driver / riderl Handle cash on delivery money and ensure to bank in everyday
- Coordinate between hub, warehouse outbound and linehaul for smooth operation
- Work closely with customer service and assist on handling customer request.
- Control inventory and take care of every shipment to reduce the risk of missing and damage parcel
- Manage and ensure hub is meeting 5S standard
- Candidate must posses at least SPM/O Level/Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in any field
- Good command in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- At least three years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-2 years experience specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Full time position.
- Location: Johor & Penang
- Job Type:Full Time
- Timing / Shifts:6 Day Week