You will be the first point of contact for the company and will provide customer service and
administrative support to the team. You will handle the flow of people through the organization and
ensure that all concierge cum admin responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with
high quality and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all concierge duties which includes attending to all incoming guests and
internal staff requests in a friendly and professional manner
- Preparing and updating reports of daily concierge operations i.e. access cards movement,
- Attending to incoming and outgoing courier services and sorting out incoming mails and
- Monitoring stationary levels and ordering office supplies
- All other administrative duties as assigned by the manager
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office is a must.
- Have a friendly, positive and pleasant personality.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments.