- Monitor calls, email and chat tickets.
- Scrub CSAT tickets to single out agent-related and business-related causative factors.
- Assess agent performance by identifying historical trends through CSAT and QA data analysis.
- Provides structured and timely recommendation through verbal and/or written feedback to Quality
- Initiate Quality Talk for new hires post-training to determine readiness and supplement concepts that were learned
in the classroom.
- Develop and conduct team QA refresher to address QA deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Conduct calibration session to rate the same interaction(s), ensuring process alignment and uphold the same
- Meet individual and team targets and KPIs.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required or directed.
Bachelor’s Degree is required of any course
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in QA
Proficient in MS Office and Google tools
Experience in reporting and analysis
Possess a QA mindset such as logical and critical thinking
Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
Has a positive attitude and a genuine interest in helping people
- Able to manage multiple tasks independently