Reporting & Analytics
• Be a key liaison between Shopee PH and BI technical engineers to ensure proper definition of requirements, and timely project delivery.
• Capture high and detail level requirements through interviews, code introspection, and documentation with the ability to interact and present to Senior Management.
• Determine opportunities for automation using different technologies.
• Help drive accuracy and consistency in data and reporting.
• Drive the standardization of data metrics and KPIs leveraging business process and data knowledge.
• Coach users on best-practice uses of data and analytics and assist users in finding the right information.
• Train and provide support to users of BI reporting infrastructure.
• Update and enhance reports for various departments and levels of the organization, including both written and oral presentation to management.
• Develop and implement new reports and data to benefit various departments.
• Develop ad hoc analyses, reports and actionable insights including communication and presentation of findings to management.
• Collaborate on reporting and data-related projects with other departments.
• Analyze data from multiple sources to develop an understanding of website behaviors and identify, prioritize areas of improvement in site usability and merchandising.
• Monitor website performance quickly identify areas of concern and propose corrective actions based on the analysis.
• Create web analytics tracking requirements, conduct customer behavior analysis, and contribute to the testing and optimization of our websites.
• Develop processes to improve BI tools and systems to drive reporting consistency.
• Lead effort with internal and external partners to develop and refine digital marketing attribution methodology.
• Possesses a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology or any relevant study
• With minimum two (2) years’ relevant work experience
• Excellent Microsoft Excel and SQL skills
• Knowledge in Python is preferred, but not required
• Detail-oriented and has proven project management skills
• Knowledgeable in process mapping and process improvement
• Excellent communication skills
• Amenable to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
• Flexible to work long hours on occasion