- Responsible for day-to-day execution of data needs from CS departments
- Generate daily operational related data reports, analyze quantitative data, and investigate variances
- Involved in design, development, implementation, support and maintenance of reports, visualization tools, workflow automation and any other tools to facilitate business needs
- Ensure assigned tasks or projects are completed in a timely manner and with high level of quality and accuracy
- Provide regular feedback on data operation concerns and issues
- Participate and support ad hoc projects requiring additional analysis and data-heavy reporting
- Propose improvements to operational processes
- At least 1 year in any contact center, e-commerce experience is a plus.
- Ability to use excel and SQL to extract, analyze data and prepare reports.
- Goal better, data-driven, can-do attitude, open and supportive mindset
- Communication, presentation, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with a sense of urgency and fluctuation