- Procurement strategy, supplier panel, deploying Procurement levers for productivity. Be compliant to Key Internal control. Drive sustainable productivity results.
- Organize all procurement activities relating to request for proposals, sealed bids, and price quotes.
- Identifies and leads sourcing and procurement process improvements
- Review requisitions for completeness and accuracy; follow up on discrepancies with the initiating department
- Identify available suppliers for each requisitioned item.
- Maintains database of contracts and supplier information.
- Perform general clerical duties such as maintaining general files, encoding data entry and completing and processing standard purchasing forms.
- Correspond with vendors regarding prices, product availability, and delivery.
- Applies and implements Strategic Sourcing best practices and processes
- Mitigate risks and capture opportunities (short and mid term) for spend in Country.
- Drafts and edits commercial documents (RFPs, RFQs, Terms & Conditions, etc.)
- Assist in facilitating supplier performance reviews
- Identifies and leads process/continuous improvement efforts
- Manage Expense and Procurement performance. Monitor savings and Procurement KPIs.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Able to communicate well with different levels