- Manage incoming and outgoing calls, chats and emails.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and KPIs.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take an extra mile to engage customers.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required or directed.
- At least 2 years in college with or without experience or High school graduate with at least 5 months of Customer Service experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to communicate (spoken and written) with customers
- Willing to accommodate shifting schedule