- Be an expert on online channels and digital marketing. Know the various ingredients for success in digital marketing. Understand the fundamental logic how different types of ads work and the relevant technology involved
- Be the go-to person for questions on digital channels technical questions, including tracking and measurement, ads set-up, bidding systems.
- Work closely with Product Team to develop new features related to online marketing. Be the business side product owner that understand the product flow and requirement. Liaise with external partners (e.g. Facebook, Google) for product and feature development.
- Liaise with all relevant teams to understand the working flow, business need for online marketing related features. Conduct and arrange UAT test when necessary. Produce educational material and conduct training for new features when necessary.
- Gather feedback/suggestion on the job and work with the team to improve on existing functionality
- Collaborate with Marketing Solutions team for technical support on brand partnership campaigns. Be in charge of all technical issues on ads platform and work with Product team to troubleshoot.
- Bachelor’s degree in any quantitative field is required.
- 2+ years of experience in performance marketing. Mobile App user acquisition experience is a plus.
- Have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies and understand the tracking and attribution model.
- Meticulous with strong communication skills in English, verbal and written.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Driven and motivated
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Knowledge in programming is a plus.
- Passionate about the eCommerce / digital marketing industry