The Business Transformation - Seller Operations team bridges the organization’s Commercial and Operations functions to drive operational excellence across Shopee’s sellers in order to catalyze business growth. It focuses on ensuring the success of Shopee's sellers in meeting their operational and commercial targets by identifying and addressing systemic issues, measuring relevant KPIs, optimizing seller policies, and adopting best practices. The role centers on working hand-in-hand with local operations functions - including logistics, listings,payments,etc.,-local business development teams, as well as regional teams to develop, assess, and implement high-impact strategies for sellers.
- Initiate and conduct root cause analyses, impact assessments, and organisational optimisation.
- Define, analyze, and monitor operational KPIs across various seller touchpoints.
- Evaluate regional policies in the context of the local market and design incentives and penalties schemes to best drive improved seller performance.
- Work with large sellers to diagnose operational challenges and design improvement plans.
- Design on boarding and education strategies to empower sellers to achieve operational excellence.
- Collaborate with region to analyze seller performance and design local initiatives.
- Define communication material ensure sellers are up to date with latest policies.
- Identify seller pain points and define requirements to address them via various touchpoints; work in close collaboration with Business Development team to project manage and prioritize.
- Drive the roll-out and adoption of initiatives including developing reporting and tracking
- Degree in Business, Engineering, or relevant disciplines.
- Management consulting and/or strategy experience preferred.
- At least 6-8 years relevant industry experience.
- Ability to conduct complex analyses with large datasets to support data-driven decision making.
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to draw insights from complex data and design practical and scalable solutions.
- Track record of managing complex and time sensitive projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, proactive in learning and able to work under pressure.
- Interest to build leadership capabilities and mentor junior members of the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for Southeast Asia and e-commerce.