- Answers incoming customer enquiry via phone calls, chat or emails regarding product problems, service questions and general concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every customers
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a contact center, customer service field.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai
- Good service mind with the ability to handle customer’s complaint and enquiry