- Responsibility to ensure success of key merchants on Shopee platform including driving Orders & Revenue and smooth operation.
- Educating sellers on Shopee features, Shopee promotional campaign and market insights.
- Building long lasting relationships and trust with merchants to understand more about their business and their key success factors
- Negotiating deals with sellers and work with marketing to develop matching initiatives to boost revenues.
- Able to co-ordinate with cross functional team to identify issues and follow up on solutions.
- Good time management to deliver multiple projects at the same time. Able to follow through to ensure excellent quality of execution. (additional more complex execution to co-ordinate across team/ function)
- In depth understanding of seller insights and able to leverage these insights to build strong relationship with sellers. Have basic analysis skill to track seller MOM performance and able to propose execution ideas to help increase sales.
- Able to collaborate well with other team members. Driven to achieve team goal and is transparent to share ideas to help total team improve performance.
- Have high accountability and responsibility to follow through each tasks as well as high ownership of each account
- Bachelor or Master Degree in BBA or related fields
- 3-5 years experienced in Key Account, Merchandiser, Offline business, Business Development would be a plus (have a product knowledge in Toy, Kids and Baby if can)
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and stakeholders and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Experienced hires would be considered for more senior positions
- Good command of English
- Knowledge in MS Office , Basic Excel , Pivot , vlookup , PPT