You will be a part of the Learning and Development team in Shopee Thailand to support the growth and development of Shopee people.
- Coordinate and execute internal and external learning programs with regional and local trainers.
- Facilitate impactful and targeted training sessions for the organization.
- Manage administrative tasks to ensure smooth execution, follow-up and consistency of learning initiatives.
- Assist with assessing training needs and developing yearly training plans for the organization.
- Deploy a wide variety of training solutions and be exposed to training operations on a local scale.
- Monitor and evaluate training program effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs/approach as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Take ownership of local initiatives, communicate requirements and timelines to stakeholders.
- Talent development; identifying need/problem/resource, planning strategy to tackling and initiating impactful changes and succession plan.
- Keep an eye on individual and team dynamics to know their movement, difficulty, needs in order to provide solution, support and initial change in accordance with the situation.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources Management or any related field
- At least 3 years’ experiences in Training and/or Organization Development as a trainer and training facilitator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and able to multitask, able to work within timelines
- Highly meticulous and detail-oriented, takes great pride in work
- Structured thinking, able to evaluate problems and come up with effective solutions
- Positive and energetic outlook, able to motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about training and education
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations