The Category Analytics is tasked with data gathering, analysis and initiative tracking in support of category
development for Shopee. He/She will assist the Category Manager in it’s day to day administrative and operational
activities, and ensure team deadlines are met.
- Define, implement and execute the business development / growth strategy for the category
- Hire, train and manage a team of Sales and Key Account Managers to help grow and manage your portfolio of merchants. This will continue to grow as the category grows or the categories under management grow.
- Developing online merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve sales targets
- Retain and optimize key account relationships to drive overall sales volumes. This can be done by ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment, stock availability of key merchants within the category
- Carry out analysis & survey to better understand merchant requirements and behavior
- Identify, establish and grow other local strategic partnerships
- Ideally 4-6 years of working experience preferably in business development, sales or account managementStrong analytical acumen and ability to generate and evaluate analysis
- Superb business acumen with a desire to manage your own business
- Experience with business development, sales or account management; experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Previous management and leadership experience
- Excellent communication capability
- Good degree from recognized university
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills at all times