- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English is highly preferrable
- Highly skilled in greeting visitors and directing them to the right person or department
- Well-versed in managing guests book and issuing security passes
- Hands-on experience in giving information to visitors and answering their questions
- Proven record of answering/forwarding calls and taking messages
- Good attitude, manner, and appearanc