- Owner of the end-to-end process for Marketing’s Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) and Ad Standards Council, Inc. (ASC) applications, which means ensuring that all relevant stakeholders strictly comply with the process and SLAs.
- Manages the overall coordination of Marketing’s DTI and ASC applications, directly working with relevant stakeholders to ensure complete, accurate and approved information is provided for the application
- Serves as Marketing’s resource guide when it comes to permit applications, providing advice on timelines and SOPs with regards to what can or cannot be done for a promotion or campaign to be approved by DTI and ASC
- Liaises directly with DTI and/or other government agencies with regards to permit applications, ensuring that Marketing’s needs and concerns are summarily addressed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising/Marketing/Business Administration or similar
- At least 3 years experience in a marketing-related industry
- Experience dealing with government entities (especially the Department of Trade and Industry)
- With project management and coordination skills, as well as experience in presenting to external parties
- Highly meticulous, organized, and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic and performance-driven
- Able to build and capitalize on relationships with people
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment