The focus of this role is on driving quality and business process improvements so as to achieve higher customer satisfactionProcess Excellence (80%)
- Review CS processes for enhancing effectiveness and benchmark with WOW Service
- Manage process change, improve the speed and quality of processes.
- Identify the best process to be mapped with the system to improve productivity of the team.
- Monitore, measure and provide feedback on process performance
- Execute large scale projects to improve project delivery throughput by improving process capability and reducing cycle time
- Work directly with internal process owners, Team Leads and project teams to drive process improvement projects within their areas of responsibilities
Project Ad hoc (20%)
- Help coordinate and manage project from inception to completion
- Lead team meetings, document clear actions and enable timeline achievement
- Facilitating communications with other teams
- Track and directly report project status updates to line manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong writing, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Vietnamese with proven ability to effectively present to all levels.
- Excellent analytical, research and presentation skills.
- Experience in project management
- Understanding about E-commerce is a plus
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Analytical skills – ability to work with numbers effectively, analyse and make sound judgements
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to different projects and tasks
- Good project ownership, task management and proactively can-do-it attitude
- Proficient in computer skills used in office (MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel…)
- Ability to manage time efficiently and execute tasks within tight timelines