We are looking for a Product Analyst to participate in the launch of new features and product management.Your main responsibilities include quality assurance for various product functions, and assisting in product requirements gathering.Ultimately, you’ll work with local and regional internal teams in testing and building features that improve overall user interface and experience.
- Perform quality assurance controls on products
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Conduct research to identify stakeholder needs and market gaps
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Good communication and can effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Strong presentation skills (creating visuals and presenting)
- With least one (1) year of work experience in e-commerce or UI/UX technologies is a plus.
- Fresh college graduates are welcome to apply.
- Independent and able to multitask, and can work within specific set timelines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Highly meticulous and detail oriented
- Able to work beyond expected office hours, if necessary