- Lead and run recruitment process involving active headhunting, market mapping, sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals within the Business Development area.
- Manage the recruiting pipeline including determining resources status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes.
- Create, build, and maintain network of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles.
- Support and participate in the implementation of regional recruitment initiatives
- Develop and manage external communication and company branding initiatives
- Formulate and implement other HR initiatives and projects as and when directed by the Management
- Bachelor Degree from a well-recognized university
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a specialist recruiter
- Passionate about people, services and culture
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem solving, and result-orientation
- Demonstrate exceptional communication competency, both oral and written, in a diverse culture
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn
- Experience in high-tech/ eCommerce industry is a plus
- Passion for the e-commerce industry