- Assisting HR Business Partner in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Build relationships with senior business leaders to offer thought, coordinate and execute on people-related project for business unit.
- Establish effective communication channels to ensure the smooth information flow and promote corporate culture and employee engagement;
- At least 1-3 years of HR experience, previous experience as HR generalist a plus.
- Good university degree.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese for liaising with stakeholders
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive working attitude and a quick learner.
- Able to work both with ambiguity and minimum supervision