- Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for HRIS which includes (HRIS Employee Profile creation, Leaves Management and Biometrics System Management) and reporting and analytics.
- Ensures that all related HR records are complete, accurate and submitted across HR functions.
- Generates, maintains and supports variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools, assists in the development of standard reports for on-going business needs.
- Partner with and support On-boarding, HR Business Partners and Corporate IT to ensure HRIS data information is up-to-date.
- Directly work with Payroll and Corporate IT on Timekeeping Management.
- Drive Initiatives that integrate diversity, equity and inclusion into HR processes, and business practices.
- 1-2 years of experience working as an analyst, knowledgeable with Data and Reporting
- Intermediate Excel and PPT skills
- Ability to manage projects, develop and design HR reports
- Forward-thinking, creative and able to challenge assumptions while providing high quality of work, can work independently