We seek your understanding that priority will be given to candidates who can work from Singapore in the next few months. Due to the border restrictions in view of COVID-19, we might not be able to secure work visas for candidates who are not located in Singapore currently. Please be assured that our team is monitoring the situation closely and will revise our position according to the evolving travel/visa restrictions.
- Work cross-functionally with business owners/product managers/developers to uncover insights, build state-of-the-art algorithms and geographic based solutions to support e-commerce business.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain scalable services running machine learning and optimisation models supporting various business directions in Geo (maps, routes and POIs) and Delivery (First and last mile delivery, food delivery etc.).
- Extract data insights from massive user data sets, explore and leverage open source geographic data to build geographic visualisation tools.
- Design and conduct data science experimental framework to enable organization-wide data-driven practice.
- Contribute to team’s innovation and IP creation
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research or relevant fields with minimum 2 years working experience in Maps and Geographic information System, or Logistics and Delivery Industry.
- Deep understanding in fundamentals of Machine Learning (especially NLP) and Operations Research, experience in geographic tools such as JOSM, OSRM, QGIS etc. will be preferred.
- Passionate towards data-driven solutions with strong motivation to learn. Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain and share data insights to stakeholders.
- Relevant experience in Maps and Geographical tools (JOSM, OSRM etc.)
- Practical experience in building search engines and such as Elasticsearch.
- Proficient in programming languages such as Java and Golang.