- Work cross-functionally with business owners/product managers/developers to uncover insights, build state-of-the-art algorithms and geographic based solutions to support e-commerce business.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain scalable services running machine learning and optimisation models supporting various business directions in Geo (maps, routes and POIs) and Delivery (First and last mile delivery, food delivery etc.).
- Extract data insights from massive user data sets, explore and leverage open source geographic data to build geographic visualisation tools.
- Design and conduct data science experimental framework to enable organization-wide data-driven practice.
- Contribute to team’s innovation and IP creation
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research or relevant fields with minimum 2 years working experience in Maps and Geographic information System, or Logistics and Delivery Industry.
- Deep understanding in fundamentals of Machine Learning (especially NLP) and Operations Research, experience in geographic tools such as JOSM, OSRM, QGIS etc. will be preferred.
- Passionate towards data-driven solutions with strong motivation to learn. Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain and share data insights to stakeholders.
- Relevant experience in Maps and Geographical tools (JOSM, OSRM etc.)
- Practical experience in building search engines and such as Elasticsearch.
- Proficient in programming languages such as Java and Golang.