- Create reports required by the business
- Help drive accuracy and consistency in data and reporting.
- Drive the standardization of data metrics and KPIs leveraging business process and data knowledge.
- Update and enhance reports for various departments and levels of organization, including both written and oral presentation to management.
- Develop and implement new reports and data to benefit various departments.
- Develop ad hoc analyses, reports and actionable insights including communication and presentation of findings to management.
- Collaborate on reporting and data-related projects with others departments.
- Analyse data from multiple sources to develop understanding of website behaviors and identify, prioritize areas of improvement in site usability and merchandising.
- Develop processes to improve BI tools and systems to drive reporting consistency.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, or Statistics is preferred
Advanced Excel skills
SQL is a plus
Good communication skills