Operation (Transaction) – Airpay Malaysia
Provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling transactions according to company policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for e-wallet, mobile application and web-online application, authority’s operational compliance and internal control within the group, internal audit and marketing.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing for transaction related enhancement & improvement.
- Ensure operation in compliance with regulatory requirements and Company’s guidelines.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports, analysis and improvement suggestions.
- Assist in any-ad hoc tasks as assigned and when required by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree/ In Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, mathematics, E-commerce, Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experiences in Banking/Financial Services, E-commerce, Business to Business products or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel (Advance)
- Experience with UAT & SQL is not mandatory but preferred.
- Excellent command in English.
- Multitasking and a team player.
- Good in interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Able to work in cross functional teams and achieve desired result.
- Candidate must be willing to work on shifts, either weekend, public holidays or night shift.
- Self-motivated, friendly & Open Minded
- Well organised, details oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.