As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll work with a cross-functional, highly capable team of designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers, inventing and iterating end-to-end product experiences. We are looking for designers who are passionate yet capable to analyse customer behaviours and identify opportunities while being able to articulate human-centered approaches in a fast-paced environment. We’re a young and passionate team committed to creating a convenient, delightful and intelligent user experience.
- Lead the design process for our e-Commerce products (mobile and web) to serve local market audience from South East Asia and Taiwan.
- Define the design guideline to cultivate consistency in the e-Commerce products and related services
- Define the visual and interaction methods for the e-Commerce product to cultivate better experience for the e-Commerce products and related services
- Lead / participate in user and market research to produce product analysis and constructive improvement practices
- Bachelor degree or outstanding design skills
- 5+ years experience in designing web / mobile products
- Solid design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Passionate and detail-oriented
- Good command in English and Mandarin
- Experience in designing for e-Commerce products (both buyer and seller perspectives)
- Experience in designing for global / regional / local markets
- Experience in team management/project management
- Experience in photography / graphic design / motion design
- Please provide your portfolio in addition to your resume. It can be an attached soft-copy or an URL. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.